BE AWARE: Manhattan Landrover Dealers

Be aware of Landrover Manhattan dealership - unexpectedly this is more like a used car dealership then a premium car place.

I bought new car Freelander HSE in 2003 and did not notice that heated sits were not installed for a month. Sales person told me that HSE has no options (all included). Lie!

On delivery they did not install side protection panels and rear lights guard - told me they are out of stock and will install on first service (3,000 miles)

To get first service I had to wait 1 1/2 month so I can get a loaner. Then I was told that because I did not get promises in writing then I am just a liar trying to squeeze dealership.

Go to Long Island or NJ ? these guys sucks.

Reply to
Landrover Fan

Too many silly comments spring to mind...

Reply to
Mother

After all, what is a heated sit anyway?

Reply to