Beamends?

Just poking around for bits for my new Thor inlet manifold and BeamEnd's site seems to be dead - anyone know if this is for good (which would be a shame...)?

AC.

Reply to
Andrew Cleland

Might be why i didnt get my refund of £50

Reply to
Nige

You might find him over on uk.rec.models.rail

Reply to
Badger

I wonder how they would take to me....

:)

Reply to
Nige

You'd have to train them a bit Nige.

Reply to
EMB

I'd imagine they would be keen for you to let off steam there.

:o)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I just checked. The business is still going, apparently.

Richard has now completely passed the reins over to Donald, who has taken the website down, as he can't cope with the amount of work involved in maintaining it. I've suggested putting up a holding page with contact details, as the business is continuing as normal, with constantly improving stock levels. (Not a puff, but info from Stewart at Autofix, who have the unit next door.)

Landline contact number is 01782 551155, according to Stewart.

I'm half expecting a call from Donald sometime today, and I'll let you all know what's happening.

Reply to
John Williamson

I'm sure they'd be well chuffed to have you there! ;-)

Reply to
Andrew Cleland

rang em, got me refund, so all good.

Reply to