Best place to sell a Landrover...

I currently have a Defender 90 TDi hard top white K reg with 57,000 miles on the clock, immaculate condition and well serviced, where would be the best place to advertise it ?

I don't want part ex-change as I do not need the use of this sort of vehicle anymore.

I live close to Plymouth in Devon.

Michael Madden

Reply to
Michael Madden

How much do you want for it? I have a friend who is looking for something along those lines.

David

Reply to
David French

Try eBbay, I bought my most recent (91 RR Vogue, LPG) and sold my previous (86 V8 90 CSW) there. -If you describe the behicel honestly and set a reasonable reserve you'll be unlikley tooo go far wrong.

Reply to
Andrew Spark