Best Price For 19inch RR Tyres

I'm gonna need a couple soon, I want to stick to Scorpions to match. Anyone seen any bargains?

Reply to
Nige

Nige

Try AJS Tyres on the web, they seem cheaper than most, then take the emailed quote to Kwik Fit and they'll match it. Just done this for 4 255/55/19 Goodyear Mud Terrains for the D3, saved me over £125 on the original KwF price!!

Reply to
Andy

If you use Black Circles theres a £5 / 5% discount code at

Derek

The dealers in Carlisle (Llyod Land Rover) have always had good prices on tyres. I did try to beat them on the web or other places last time I wanted some but couldn't, at least not without the added agro having having 4 tyres delivered here then having to get them fitted/balanced soemwhere.

This is for R16 jobbies though not R19.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice