Bigfoot photo?

Another Bigfoot sighting has been reported in Oklahoma. A newspaper business information web site has the latest photo image. See what you think.

You can see it at:

Click on the "Bigfoot" link.

JJ

Reply to
Jason

What do i think?? i think they need to learn how to use Photoshop "PROPERLY." Most photo hoax-makers would be embarrassed with that work. it look like they just plonked a head-shot from planet-of the apes into a photo of a bunch of leaves. absolutely no attempt to merge the two together in a believeable fashion.

Sam.

Reply to
Samuel

My uncle did better in 1963 with a razor-blade and a pencil...

(The pencil was to darken the exposed cut edges of the picture he stuck onto the background.)

You can get free CGI models of characters similar to Planet of the Apes, and there's some OK CGI environment props. Render it big, with some motion and focus blurring, and then down-sample a bit, and it could be pretty convincing. And the lighting will be a lot more consistent.

But I've never found a good CGI model of a Land Rover. The ones I've seen tend to look a bit short and wide.

Reply to
David G. Bell