Billing??

Hi all

I seem to be missing some posts or message threads here. Can somone clear this up for me...is there some sort of land rover show at billing this weekend, if so, is it likely to be worth going to?

Thanks Robert

Reply to
Robert

It's the LRE Christmas Fair, not sure what it's like, might go if the weather looks OK !

Reply to
Lyndon C

There is a show at Billing this weekend run by Land Rover Enthusiast IIRC.

The riverside off road course (not the quarry) is open and there are a number of trade stands (which I think will be on the car park in front of the shops).

It's advertised as the LRE "Christmas Market with Winter Off Roading"

Entry to the market is free, off road course is £10 for 2 circuits or £20 for two hours (subscribers fee, slightly more for none subscribers).

Camping is £10 per night (+£3 for electric), available Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.

cheers

Dave W.

Dave White