BioFuel in a Disco

Hi all,

I have a 1994 TDi300 Disco and am considering using Bio-Fuel in it on a

100% Bio-Fuel basis, does anyone here do this. I know some people use a mix Bio/Diesel.

Can people share their experiences? Cost comparisons ? Waste product ? MPG ?

Does anyone make their own ? Many thanks

James

Reply to
James

Define Biofuel? I have followed threads on Veg oil and waste veg oil with the 300Tdi. Colin Reed has a comprehensive write up on his site:

I have dabbled with a 30% blend in the summer and no adverse effects. Also played around with acetone, getting a 16% increase in mpg, but have yet to do the acetone/veg oil/diesel mix. Waiting for warmer temperatures again. Have contemplated veg oil/kerosine(heating oil) mix.

Regards

Neil

Reply to
bumble101

Well Neil I _would_ suggest looking on the Discovery Owners Club site, but sadly they'll want to charge you £25 for the privelege :o(

Reply to
ty