Bits for sale

Hi all,

The following list was sent to me by a guy named Tony Rochford, who is moving house and needs to dispose of a load of Land Rover bits.

I have no connection with Mr Rochford, except that he picked my contact details up from our club web site.

If anyone is interested in any of the items would they please contact Tony directly on the number at the bottom.

Thanks for your time.

Regards Steve G

  1. 5 No. Land Rover Defender/Discovery wheels and tyres. Olympic Pathfinder Radial Tubeless Mud Terrain 205x16. Part worn, 2 @
10mm tread depth, 3 @ 7mm tread depth.
  1. Front bolt-on Diff Protector Cover Sump protector plate Steering gear protector plate Rear diff protector plate The front diff protector clamps on to the front of the diff housing all the other item fit to existing bolts on the Land Rover chassis/axle
3.Two Waterproof covers for Discovery front seats
  1. Two Rear Lamp cluster guards for Discovery
5,Metallic air filter for 2.5 litre Land Rover diesel engine for high dust or wet conditions
  1. Land Rover spare - wheel disc cover - plastic.
  2. One 2-tonne trolley jack One 1-tonne trolley jack
  3. Two bottle jacks of unknown capacity
  4. One 3-tonne Tirfor winch complete with winch rope fitted with hook
  5. One wire rope approx 10metre long with spliced reinforced eye at each end
  6. High-lift 48 inch ratchet jack
  7. One Airmaster air compressor 240 volt, portable with 2 wheels and handle Type: Tiger 10/60, 50 litre tank, 145 psi max, twin outlet Complete with tools which include:- Impact reversible nut-runner Tyre inflator Air chisel set with tools Rotary Polisher plus Lambswool Bonnet Needle gun descaler Additional 15 mtre high pressure hose ( 10 mtre high pressure hose already on machine) Tail Door latch,lock and key for Land Rover Defender tail door and box spanner to fit wheel hub-nut. Bamford implement metal seat, suit collector/enthusiast I didn't realise that I had such an accumulation of Land Rover things but I did take my off roading very seriously but now is the time to clear out these mementos. Hope you can help shift some of these items which I am sure will come in handy for someone out there!! Best Regards Tony Rochford Tel 01275 847605
Reply to
SteveG

Steve, did Tony give an email address?

Thanks, David

Reply to
David French

David,

Yes he did. Sorry I meant to translate it into spamfree language but forgot. It is -

matavonntlworldcom

Regards Steve G

Reply to
SteveG

Twas Mon, 31 May 2004 19:57:00 GMT when SteveG put finger to keyboard producing:

What's this then?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Dunno, ring the bloke and ask him :-)

Regards Steve G

Reply to
SteveG

Tony Rochford has asked me to say a big thank you to everyone that has shown an interest in his bits - his words not mine.

There's some stuff left, but not much ;-)

Cheers peeps

Regards Steve G

Reply to
SteveG