brake pads...

the spare set of pads for the early-type disco (the ones with a single tag on the top, rather than the ones with 2 holes in) fit the minibus. The book says that they're not the same: says I want ferodo 836 which is the same as the early 110.

I think the ones I've just fitted are 833, but they have a delphi number which is nothing like the ferodo ones.

Hopefully, replacement cylinders and seals will fit as well - I expect the calipers are the same. Sticky pads in calipers, sticky pistons ditto. Why TF can't every other f***er do what I do, and put a bit of copper grease on the edge of the backing plates where they rust into the calipers.

Reply to
Austin Shackles