Breaking Range rover 1991

Hi Guys and Gals, Im breaking a 1991 3.9 range rover, with leather.

All i want is the engine (Bare) everything else has to go, either to someone who need the bits or to the crusher, i don't have time to strip the thing anymore :-)

I'm in Sheffield5 mins from Jcn 33 of the M1

Upper tail gate is mint, Diffs are quiet, auto box works fine, if you need anything large or small give me a shout - i will be putting some of the stuff on e bay, but like i said if it doesn't sell i will just weigh it in.

all the best

Gary

Reply to
Gary

Upper Tail Gate? Whats the price tag on it?

Also, what about Headlining.

To be honest, i could do with a few bits - Is it worth a visit with a socket set?

Its not drenched in water is it :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I can nip in if you let me know what you want matey. I can bring 'em down to the unnoficial.

He's at Catcliffe area, near the Parkway, I can't see much of that area flooding, it was the Don Valley that flooded worst. Ring me if you need to chat matey.

Reply to
Nige

Hi, No its not been flooded and at the moment its sat inside my garage so its even dry! - lol Yes the headlining looks ok, it does have a sunfoor in it.

for the rear tailgate i want £100 as i know they are expensive.

happy for you to come down and take what ever you want, if its bits and bobs i might throw them in with the tailgate ;-)

drop me a line off site for address.

all the best

Gary

Reply to