Buggering ebay

I had the Rangie up on ebay this week (off on Sunday ) and I've just gone to check how it was progressing and.........its not there instead I've got an email which advises me that "in breach of eBay's Circumvention of eBay Fees policy " simple mistake I put in" top tail gate going at bottom" "I have a replacement if the buyer wants to make an offer" . So for the sake of a couple of quid they loose the final selling fee now go and look at fleabay and see how many have got adverts "breaking for parts" with a nut for sale for peanuts and contact if you want owt else . I would have thought it more sensible to allow the removal of the offending line but wtf I have a guy who wants to view so he might get lucky. Derek

89RRC Vogue SE LPG ( still not sorted the idle but working on it) in Altrincham area.
Reply to
Derek

I had eBay remove the Espace when I was selling it because I put "Payment to be in cash" and they took that to mean I was suggesting people should send me cash through the post to pay for it - no seriously, they were that stupid! Took me a while reading through their email to figure out exactly why it was removed cos I didn't understand what they were on about. Idiots.

Matt

Reply to
Matt M