Bull bar modifications

Hi all,

I found that I couldn't fit my jate rings, bull bar and steering guard all on the chassis at the same time so the bull bar has temporarily been removed. I seem to remember seeing somewhere that you can get drop-down bull bars that hinge down to carry hay bales or I guess could be a seat. A search on Google doesn't come up with much, does anybody know a supplier of one?

AdvThanksance,

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Gibbs

fold down land rover bull bar

on uk sites only, got this:

and the same one here at Bearmach:
All the best

Reply to
wayne

->

->Hi all,

->

->I found that I couldn't fit my jate rings, bull bar and steering guard

->all on the chassis at the same time so the bull bar has temporarily been

->removed. I seem to remember seeing somewhere that you can get drop-down

You can get genuine JATE rings that have a wider mouth for just that reason, I can't remember the part no tho.

Reply to
Geoff

Bearmach do a fold down flat nudge bar for teh Defender, item BA006 in their Winter 2005 catalogue, @ £224.43 inc. VAT.

Simon