Buying 101s ... any top tips...

Well I've always wanted one and now that the RR is back MOT and running nice I need something to do.

So, how rare are they?

Really I'd like to pick up a reasonable "unfinnished" or untouched GS to restore, obviously I'd prefer a complete one to parts hunting for the rest of my life.

How much should I expect to pay for such a beast?

Any top tips from regular 101ers?

Cheers, Sam

Reply to
Sam Clayton

Hi Sam

I just so happen to have a GS rhd up for grabs needs some attention (but they always do) and even comes with a rapier trailer don't ask me for small details as I'm unable to crawl under it any more. your welcome to have a look round and bring a mechanic I'm Northampton based.

K. ps if ya quick I might still have some spares left.

Reply to
Kay Mawby