calender

whats the latest with the calender or has it died a death ?

Reply to
Richard

On or around Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:55:50 GMT, "Richard" enlightened us thusly:

there's a website about it somewhere.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

And in the meantime, you can download mine from:

No pretty gurlies, but plenty pretty 101s :-)

Reply to
Mother

It has indeed died a death folks, todays the day I'm announcing it actually so here you go. Basically put a dramatic shortfall of sponsorship, quite simple I should have been far more organised far sooner.

If the chap involved with the mountain rescue could give me a shout off-group though..

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Oh :(

How much would it need to kick start it?

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

ALOT, to put it bluntly.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Hmmm,

I haven't got a lot, but I have got some .... and I'm sure there are others here .....

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Sponsor mine...

Banner ad at 25 quid per month - Cheques payable to the Alzheimer's Society...

Lots of pics still to go in - you could be the first :-)

Reply to
Mother

WHERE !

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

So it might be ago-er in the future ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Mother

Oh that calendar. BTW where is Posh Ted, with Eastnor coming up ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

yea, if I have the time next year I'll have another more organised go at it, or more likely enlist the help of someone else.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

On or around Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:30:24 +0100, MVP enlightened us thusly:

oh bugger. nemmind, always another year. I'm sure it'd work, in principle.

Reply to
Austin Shackles