Cannock Fireworks - a week today

All,

I've had a few problems lately - specifically a buggy as shit mail client deleting all my mail archives, however I *think* I've got a list of those who expressed interest in going.

Just in case, can you please send a mail to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com confirming if you are coming and if so how many people you are bringing with you (this for the BBQ).

I also know for a fact that I have extra space for at least 2 more cars due to previous cancellations - if you haven't signed up yet can you please drop me a mail at the above address saying that you're interested. The night will cost £50 for the car itself and there will be a small additional charge, although nobody's telling me what it is yet, for the BBQ. Given this places normal charges it probably won't be too much.

I really need responses by the end of Monday if possible.

For those of you who have signed up, if you don't see a mail from me by the end of today then can you drop a line to the above address going "Oi! Remember Me?"

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown