Caranex For Sale in Staffordshire

As described, in excellent condition apart from a small tear in the bottom of the sleeve where it joins the rear of the vehicle.My wife forgot to untie one of the ties!) This is the H4T model designed to fit a 90 or 110 with the roofrack still on. It comes with the extra pole set and entrance flap which lets, you leave the tent up independently of the vehicle, the extra groundsheet to protect the sewn in one and extra guys.

If you check here

you'll see that the current price of this package is £408.

If anyone is interested in making me a sensible offer before I put it on Ebay, please email me. Collection in person would be better as this is quite bulky, but I'm prepared to post at cost if necessary. Cheers, John

PS, I've also got one of these

for sale if anyone is interested.

Reply to
John Stokes

how high and wide is it? wondering how it would line up with the back of a 101?

Reply to
Tom Woods

If you made a lid with a hinged flap to go over the doors then the tent would be fine and the doors provide even more of an extension and perhaphs some camo tarp around the bottom of the doors and rear crossmember to keep out any wind. Sorted!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D