Chips Away.

Had a guy around today from Chips away to sort out the Manc scratch on the bumper to Jeeves. Now they aren't cheap but they are good. I had him also do another blemish that I'd found whilst washing the car after purchase.

I didn't know this but they also touch up leather seats too.

Just thought it worthy of a recommendation. It was like watching Discovery TV except you could smell the paint :-) If any one ever has a need I'd have no problems recommending the guy who did Jeeves. He is based in Newport Telford and generally works towards Stoke and Newcastle under lyme.

I got some cracking tuition in the deal and learn't alot too even though I've sprayed 2 vehicles and roller painted another. When it comes to touch up I recognise my limits.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D