Chris Perfect?

I bought some LPG stuff for my 1983 110V8 CSW a few years ago. I can't seem to find his website or email details. Is he still in business and does anyone have his contact details? If not, does anyone know where I could get an Iwema advance processor?

Regards

Neil

Reply to
neil

Fred

Reply to
Fred

Site has expired - no details on it. That's why I wonder if he is still trading.

Neil

Reply to
neil

I think this is your answer:

"We regret to inform you that we have taken the decision to cease trading."

Reply to
Dougal