Clubs near Lee on Solent (portsmouth) - oh and gearbox oil

Just bought a lovely (in my eyes anyway) Defender, and am looking for a club/association to join with like minded individuals!

Anyone on here know any local ones to me?

p.s anyone have any suggestions as to which would be the best gearbox oil to replace my existing stuff with? Bleeding clutch and replacing gearbox oil to try and get shot of my troublesome first/second shift (I understand I have a lt77 box?

info - 1993 Defender 90 200tdi

Reply to
Antony Douglass

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:36:09 GMT, "Antony Douglass" scribbled the following nonsense:

Vectis Landrover club are near you I think

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Try this bunch of like minded people..................

I have found this forum to be an invaluable source of information and help

Graeme

Reply to
Cassillis