Come on, unofficial....

Come on you pansies, lets get summat sorted. I like to know what I'm doing in advance.

Reply to
Nige

Yeah, Id like to get something planned. Id like to actually get to this one in the new 90.

Reply to
markso.fuji

What were the proposed dates? And was it decided north or south?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

On or around Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:37:38 +0000, Mark Solesbury enlightened us thusly:

judging by the weather, we'd best save hereford&worcsester for later in the year, I reckon. That pay and play people were on about sounds good for a northern one in spring sometime, though I won't be there. Use that for off-roading and hunt summat else to do in the area, I'd say. Not that it's any of my buinsess if'n I'm not coming...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Why aint you coming?

Reply to
Nige

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

The dates I suggested and appeared to be deafed out I am now committed to the SIII 90 and 110 Club National. Thats the end of May Bank Holiday which is now at Kelmarsh. Like others I need to plan things like this way in advance given I work shifts and only get 2 weekends in ten off. Only down side to the club event is it's £80! but they have the three off road courses to play on over the three days. All of the other events (Mag type - Gaydon, Eastnor - don't do Billing) so far I'm at work and can't escape or we are elsewhere doing something more important than LR stuff.

Pretty much every other weekend I have now up to the one of 17th June is now occupied so I'll not be organising anything from my end just yet. From past experience it needs to be around a school holiday, preferably the earlier half if it's just a week off (Will Tassos feedback noted) and lots and lots of notice. Given it's completely unofficial you can pull one together yourself Nige :-) Personally I'd suggest looking at October half term if you are hoping for a half decent turnout (back to advance notice).. or the Summer'ols.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Anyone gonna second that ??

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:04:51 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

'cos if it's oop north it's too far away. But there are quite a lot of AFL oop north, and southern poofter places are a long way from them :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:19:38 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

Summer hols sometime looks good to me. Unless we just all go to Eastnor.

yer never know, I might yet get the transit-rover hybrid built in time.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I think Steve T might have some plans brewing for something northern (northern being above manchester somewhere but not too far up)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Righto - 30th March to 1st April. A weekend at Waimangaroa exploring the old coal mining tracks, singeing things on the bbq and being raucous. There's a pub, camping area, beach and shop. Those of you based in the UK who wish to attend had better start driving now - it's only 1000km from me but about 19000km from you lot. ;-)

Reply to
EMB

On or around Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:43:03 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

git.

besides, it's me birthday and I'm planning a party that weekend.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Damn, already committed too... Keswick or NZ... tough call!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Tempting .... might be over there working :-)

However may have to leave the RR at home :>

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Given it's

What, the dates bit ? Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Yeah, but a git with a sense of humour.

That's almost an excuse.

Reply to
EMB

NZ is likely to be warm, not raining and a new experience - it's not a hard choice is it. ;-)

Reply to
EMB

Where you going to be working? Email me afl at ballantinedotcodotnz and we should try and catch up.

Reply to
EMB

On or around Tue, 06 Mar 2007 08:28:10 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

this is true. and besides, I'd better not be too rude. I might be asking you for a job one day.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I'm washing my hair...

Reply to