Common Rail Injection RF Noise

I have a 2005 model 3.0 L TD6 Range Rover. I am getting some interferecen on my HF (3-28MHz) radio. Any suggestions on how the make the common rail fuel injection system quiet in RF terms?

regards

Chris Platt

Reply to
Christopher Platt

I take it you've an RF choke in the power supply to your HF radio, Chris? If not, that'd be my first move, also make sure the antenna cable is routed rearwards with the antenna on the rear of the vehicle, as far from the ecu's etc as possible. You could always give me the engine and box in exchange for a nice 3.9 V8 and autobox.... my 110 would go nicely with the torque from a TD6! ;-) Badger. MM1EFI

Reply to
Badger

Now that's a nice callsign!

Gordon G7KNS

Reply to
gbubb

I was really lucky, I only had to wait 3 weeks for it!!

A friend of mine has CMV, not bad for a completely mad vet, either! Badger.

Reply to
Badger

I didn't have the option to choose mine :O( M1D??

Reply to
Angus McCoatup©

Reply to
Christopher Platt