Contents of a Lightweight tool cubby?

Can anyone confirm what was originally stowed in the small tool locker in the LHS rear wheelarch on a Lightweight?

TIA

Reply to
Stimpy

locker in

Box of Yorkie bars

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Ah... THAT explains the brown sludge in the bottom of mine then :-)

Reply to
Stimpy

I'd guess something similar to the std Austin Morris kit fleabay #:

120155627292 there was an auction/disposal selling Ex Army tool kits so I did a google oh crap !
thats torn it Sheffield and SWMBO say oh thats cheap enough arrghhhh Derek
Reply to
Derek

brown Ale & Chips

skinty

A rusty screwdriver, a hammer and a pair of molegrips? (oh and lots of duct tape)

Reply to
Larry

Nooooo... That's what's in it NOW :-)

Reply to