Controlling a 3rd party central locking system with the alarm in a defender td5

All,

I just bought the central locking kit from maplin and will start installing it pretty soon.

I was wondering if, first, anybody had done that before and, second, if anybody managed to control that from the alarm. What I mean is that I would love to be able to lock and unlock the doors with the key fob that controls the alarm.

Any pointers would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse