Converting non PAS 90 to PAS

I have the pump, the reservior & the box. Ho many pipes are there? Anyone got an exploded diagram of the system?

Ta

Reply to
Nige

Got a model year and the end of the VIN? Which engine's in it.

Reply to
Dougal

86 NAD Vin no AA255775

Also, pulleys etc & belts

Ta

Reply to
Nige

I don't have paper or electronic copies of the parts book that cover this one but do have for a 1987 110. The general layout is much the same so I'll e-mail an extract to you separately.

I do have the correct 'fiche but would need to take photos from a not very good reader which is far from ideal. See how you get on and ask if you want any specific detail.

One thing that does stand out is that there is an earlier metal reservoir. I don't know which you plan to use.

From past experience be aware that there at least two different thread forms for the hydraulic connections that are close enough to look the same but aren't! Unless you know exactly from where your bits come I wouldn't rely on the parts book to come up with the right numbers.

Reply to
Dougal

Cheers, you got my addy?

nigelDIOTinceATbtinternetDOTcom

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Pump the tyres up and stop being a tart!

;0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

"Nige" wrote ..

You want me to take some photos of mine? Think it's original equipment.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Could you?

Reply to
Nige

No problem. Anything specific you need a good view of?

BTW having done an engine front end refurb last year, removing the Rad and cowl allows excellent access to all the places you need to get to. Have you got two slots on the crankshaft pulley to take the extra belt?

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Aint seen it yet :)

Reply to
Nige

"Nige" wrote

So I can wait until the sun come out then to take the photos!

Which Power Steering box have you got the Adwest or the Gemma? Mines the latter.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

3 bolt i believe3 :)
Reply to