Cornwall (UK) Independent Land Rover Garages

Does anyone have any recommendations for independent LR garages in Cornwall or even Devon? (particularly P38a experienced). I live in the St Austell region. Cheers Bob

Reply to
BoB-B

I know of a guy near Liskeard, got his phone number scribbled somewhere. Never needed him yet myself as I do all my work myself so far but he comes very highly recommended. Let me know if you want me to dig out his phone number.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

There is also a place in Bugle that comes highly recommended though I've not used them either.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

I havn't checked the geography of your area but know James Tennant from his time in the North East.

Landymoor Cowsen Lane Sourton Okehampton Devon EX20 4HY

snipped-for-privacy@globalnet.co.uk Tel: 01837 861478

Reply to
Dougal

Hi Mark Can you dig out the tel no: for the Liskeard fellow, and is the Bugle firm '4x4' or something like that? Cheers Bob

Reply to
BoB-B

Yep the one at Bugle has 4x4 in the name I think, they were recommended by a series 3 driver I bumped into in Bodmin and I went to see a 110csw they had for sale, seemed to be straight-up guys.

The guy near Liskeard is called Steve Lane 07786 564536 I think he's somewhere on Moorswater Industrial Estate, that's the place down to the right off the A38 just down the hill from Dobwalls before you get to the first Liskeard Turnoff. He advertises on the noticeboard in Mole Valley Farmers on the same Industrial Estate and a couple of people have told me how great they think he is.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.