You missed this:

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

...and I'd add this:

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

What is it in there? Must be great at roundabouts...

Reply to
David French

If they won't insure me for a BLOODY RANGE ROVER what chance would I stand with a drinks can?

Reply to
David French

Difficult to tell whilst zipping past it on the M1 - however given it appears to have a registration mark, lights and the like - I'll assume it's 'street legal' :-)

Not too sure I'd like to be out in it today (it's very, very windy outside!), or try to insure it... "yes, I'd like a quote for a 15 foot tall drinks can please..."

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I dare you to phone them and ask... ;-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I saw that driving round Hunstanton a month or two ago. They were dishing out freebies of them small cans of drink you get to everyone who wanted one. I had a quick peek inside but couldn't tell what it was.

Reply to
Simon Barr

Does anyone watch Off-Roading from Iceland on Motors Tv (I think)?? If not and you can get it try having a look at some of the motors that are classed as 'Street Legal' - I don't think I'd like to be walking down there streets!!!

(check the truck section) this one is 'Street Legal'!!

Dave

Reply to
Dave Wheatley

'ey up Neil howathee?

snipped-for-privacy@cssd.org.uk

Lurch

Fine :) And the LR is much better now he has a new heart.......a nice 4.6 litre one :)>

Reply to
<metalthrasher

I watch it whenever SWMBO isn't paying attention. It crops up on Eurosport, too (or at least it used to).

Also watch out for the Europa Truck Trials ...

Reply to
QrizB

God, I havn't laughed so hard for ages!

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Neil, just sit in Saint Peters car park near Argos on Friday night and you should be able to fill another page on there! Does it matter if we're not northern?

Ben

Reply to
Ben Sinclair

I'd heard that these Cruises were arranged via the net, but the sour face RipSpeed b*****d at Halfords has never told me the site to sign up on... ;-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

my favorite site is

(if you don'tunderstand french, clic on the third left menu item : "jackymobiledu mois" and on the next page choose a month on the top of thepage. There is one or two crapy car for each month.You will unfortunately miss the comments, that are sometimes evenmore hilarious than the car itself, pointing with humour at themost ridiculous details.

Reply to
Michel Wurtz

Wouldn't it be funny if you turned up in Grumble!!! you would probably beat most of the boy racers! + you would sound a bit better

Ben

Reply to
Ben Sinclair