Couldn't wait until Friday....OT - no LR's ... but....

Thanks Neil - made my day! That's possibly the best thing I've seen on tinternet...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

The "Friday" reference is from UK-LRO - you'll confuse a.f.l.ers with such. Funny all the same though, good jbex...

Reply to
Mother

On or around Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:03:36 +0000 (UTC), "Neil Brownlee" enlightened us thusly:

I assume you've seen

http:///

? from the same lot.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

"Use the farm. Stretch out with your peelings."

Very silly. :-)

Reply to
PDannyD

During stardate Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:30:56 +0100, PDannyD uttered the imortal words:

Sounds like tea time in our house. "USE THE FORKS.... LOOK!"

Lee D

-- "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."

- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

We saw the last episode a week ago so I found that hysterical Derek (missed another Landy tonite outbid by a pittance - I never liked that bread they put on kebabs anyway)

Reply to
Derek