Couple Of Questions

Hi All

I have been reading the newsgroup on the sidelines and occasional 2 bobs worth for the last couple of months and got to say there are some knowledgeable people among you guys and you seem a right good bunch of nutters :-)

Im pritey new to Landys just working through a series 3 project and got a couple of questions

1). Someone suggested joining the local club now im just outside of Liverpool so do any of guys rate a club up here.

2). Any good autojumbles shows sales etc that you can recommend I saw one in may in one of the mags think it was Landrover Owner Int but not 100% have to dig through the last couple of mags to see which on and am thinking of going to that as im building from the ground up going to see if I can grab some bargins and bits.

Thats about it any help you guys can offer will be gratefully recieved

Take care and stay safe guys

Paul

Reply to
Paul Henry

Lancs and Cheshire ROC have a number of members from Liverpool. A good club.

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson