Cover for my Landrover Defender 110

Does anyone know who makes car covers for a Landrover Defender 110 in the UK.

If anyone has a second hand one that they would like to get rid off that would be good.

Cheers Tarry Waterson Scotland.

Reply to
Tarry Waterson

Does anyone know who makes car covers for a Landrover Defender 110 in the UK.

If anyone has a second hand one that they would like to get rid off that would be good.

Cheers Tarry Waterson Scotland.

Reply to
Tarry Waterson

You can't be serious - can you?

Reply to
Dougal

I don't know. If i had to park my landy up for 6 months under some trees, a cover could save me some mold scrubbing afterwards! (though mine still seems to go moldy when im still driving it regularily!)

Though if you do really need to cover a landy up, one of those tarps with eyelets round the edges that all the DIY shops sell would work pretty well!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Yes I am serious.

Why - seems like a reasobale question.

Tarry

Reply to
Tarry Waterson

Yes I am serious.

Why - seems like a reasonable question!!

Tarry

Reply to
Tarry Waterson

I've not seen one advertised anywhere, personally I'd use a big tarp from machine mart or similar or you could get an ex-army tent, from anchor perhaps.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

so Tarry Waterson was, like...

Wondering why all Tarry's posts arrive twice...

Reply to
Richard Brookman

so Tarry Waterson was, like...

Wondering why all Tarry's posts arrive twice...

Reply to
Richard Brookman

very funny....

Reply to