D3 faults

Had it a week or two & I have found a few problems.

Now & then it won't start, just relay clicking & no starter

Wash wipe wont go into intermittent mode, just on all the time.

A screw rattling around behind the dashboard.

Bluetooth is s**te, loses connex & the sound is terrible.

Other than that, it seems a really great car.

Reply to
Nige

Wash Wipe - They don't have intermittent really, this position is for auto wipe, you adjust the sensitivity by twisting the stalk control. Maybe just set to max sensitivity?

I think there may be a software update for the Bluetooth, no idea about starter - try posting this on DISCO3.CO.UK

Reply to
Andy

Nige,

I have found it varies with the make of phone, with Nokia being best and Motorola worst (not surprising as the unit is a nokia one). I have a cradle in the RR as well, so can use either Bluetooth, or wired connection. People tell me you can't tell the difference...so I would reckon there must be a software update or it's a handset issue.

(This is assuming the handsfree kit is the same in both vehicles)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

I gather that some of the phones also have software updates that help the bluetooth. Tis easy to update the nokia phones now (and an update makes the n70 bluetooth work better)

Reply to
Tom Woods