Damn Car

Driving to work this morning in my RustRover I am confronted with a cloud of acrid white smoke. Coming from all apertures on the dashboard.

Seems to have only affected the indicators and panel dials, but still not a nice thing at 70mph.

Guess I'm rewiring the car this weekend.

Bets on me needing a new column switch?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

"Paul S. Brown" schreef in bericht news:bobr6s$1d61gv$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-169718.news.uni-berlin.de

Rewired my RR a while ago. Completely. Installed a split charge while I was at it. Quite a bit of work but well worth the effort. It's nice not having the prince of darkness as a co-driver. ;-)

If you mean the main light switch, I did replace it with a military style panel mounted 3-way switch and relocated it to the center console. Bets are on. I'll throw in one non-rusted LR bolt.

Reply to
aghasee

- are children safe at Land Rover events?=================================================================

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:50:05 +0000, "Paul S. Brown" wrote: ^^ ^^^

Hey, your Rangie has a date chip!

You mean you had other plans? ;-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Yes, it's just 18 years late (this is a 1982 model!)

Sleep. Lots of sleep.

P.>

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

I`ll raise you a slightly twisted spare halfshaft and a rubber grommet.

Reply to
Nick C

i`ll raise you a slightly twisted halfshaft and a rubber grommet.

Reply to
Nick C