Damson Gin/Vodka demister

Well just done several bottles of Damson Gin, Damson Vodka, Sloe Gin and Sloe Vodka....

So if any one has problems with windows steaming up (as is the usual state in the UK in the none to distant) for reasonable rates I can become a passenger with demister breath in around 3 months time. Discounts re available if it's a return trip from the pub :-)

Any one else cooking moonshine of sorts :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Ive got about 5 gallons of Damson wine maturing in the kitchen :)

2 years old now! - its getting better!
Reply to
Tom Woods
5 galls...2yrs....well if it hasn't matured by now i'd better pop over to see why not :-)

Wolfie

Reply to
lifeis

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:25:28 +0100, Tom Woods scribbled the following nonsense:

I have a batch of wheat wine which is maturing extremely well.......

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

I did start with close to 10 gallons!. TBH, over the last 6 months ive just been too lazy to decant any of it as the folks have been supplying me with cheap french beer in bulk! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

i finished the bottle of wine that i currently had open so thought i'd sample some of the damson. I am very glad i left it as it has really improved!

At the first 'sampling' it gave instant hangovers. Me and a couple of mates drank a few litres - didnt feel drunk but all got hangovers immediately that lasted through to the next night. Then it went through a 'tastes a bit iffy but works as expected and causes memory loss' phase. Now it actually tastes nice, and presumably will still work (ive not got a headache after 5 minutes which is a good sign!)

Reply to
Tom Woods

I was watching that Mythbusters programme so if you fancy filtering thru a water filter to improve it I'm sure me and Wolfie will give you an unbiased opinion. Derek

Reply to
Derek

I've seen mythbusters in the programme listing for discovery but its scrambled on my digibox so ive never watched it..

but im glad you mentioned that as i have a water filter and its due for a filter change so i could run some wine through it first!...

Any AFL denizens are always welcome to come sample some booze! If i ever make it to an unofficial i shall pack some!

Reply to
Tom Woods

not a problem at all Derek, just need to know who is driving 8-), besides, why not filter it through my neck, i'm sure i could comment on the quality of it before i fell over....hic!...now whersh ~ my ~burp ~ carsh keysh....oh pretty blue & red lights in the mirrorsh...... :-P

Wolfie

Reply to
lifeis