dash light d2

Ok I admit to being really lazy, since I have not actually looked at it, but the dash light on the fuel guage is out. Is there a simple solution or is it a dashboard dismantle? Hours or minutes? Any tips would be most welcome (preferably on the topic...) :-)

Reply to
madhatchetman

madhatchetman uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Not a clue but there are some after market LED's that will at least mean you never need to do it again and also you could get them in a matching blue.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I thought all the lights, apart from the blue main beam indicator(*), in a DII's dash where LEDs. Maybe that is only for the indicator lamps rather than the illumination?

(*) Blue LEDs didn't exist when they designed the DII...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice