Defender 90 1990 circuit diagram

Can anyone supply or tell me where I can find a circuit diagram for a Defender 90 1990 2.5TD, thanks in advance.

Reply to
alanslaw

I have got one at home, but I am away for the next two days. If no one can help in the meantime, give me shout on Thursday pm.

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

The usual source:

I think that this will have what you want:

Dougal

Thanks for the help. The diagram for my 2.5TD seems to be different to the actual wiring e.g. there is a start relay between the start key and start solenoid. I will see if I can work out what is actually not working on my vehicle by using the petrol and diesel diagrams!

Thanks again. AL

Reply to
alanslaw