Defender Bonnet.

Happy New Tear to you all and thanks for your previous help.

I am trying to get hold of a Defender bonnet decal (the black and silver one that goes just under the bonnet lip at the front above the grill). The old one didn't take too kindly to Nitromors!! The only ones I seem to be able to find are sparkly silver hologram type things. Does anyone have any idea where I can get hold of the OE? Thanks

Reply to
Mark Cable

Try BTR1045 - described as Tape-front "Defender". Silver on a black background.

Reply to
Dougal

Indeed - 4.70 inc VAT here - Genuine

Richard