Defender Concept Car

Had a brochure/magazine from LR yesterday. Amongst all the "lifestyle" shit was the Defender replacement concept car. Two versions. One looked like a squared off Freelander with a winch stuck on the front. The other was the "Sport" version - bit like the

60th anniversary Defender again with the Freelander style front end.

Wheels and tyres looked like they'd been borrowed from an Evoque.

Reply to
hugh

"hugh" wrote

Considering how long it's been since a complete redesign I think we are all going to be a little shocked at any new concepts styling, think original mini and the new one and the outcry when it first came out. Crash safety alone will demand serious changes. If it does what it's supposed to and replaces the present vehicle completely, hopefully even better in a lot of areas, then I think us practical people will embrace it. Might even do away with LR elbow. :-)

-- Regards Bob Hobden Posting to this Newsgroup from the W. of London UK

Reply to
Bob Hobden