Defender: lacquer is blistering - action required?

Hi!

I have seen a Defender 110 built 1996 to buy it. On many places the lacquer is blistering and can be simply pealed off. Beneath it lookes white. Otherwise the car is in a very good condition.

Do I really be afraid of high costs coming up in the near future because of new painting or even rust?

What are your experiences?

Thank's a lot.

-mäki-

Reply to