Defender Paint Code

Is there a paint code to identify the colour of a 92 Defender on a plate anywhere? It is solid red but I cannot find the correct paint name. There cannot be many solid red colour names at this time, and I don't think it has been resprayed.

TIA

John

Reply to
John W

If there isn't a colour code (as often is the case) then take the vehicle to a paint mixing outlet, They should be able to identify the colour using their references or colour swatches.

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull