Defender Rear Light Guards

I recently purchased some rear light guards and access ladder. ( From fleabay so no instructions) Can any one shed light on how the light guard fits? I can tell that the outer bar rivets to the rear corner but that leaves a lug (with a hole in it) about 1/2 inch from the lower hindgebracket. Shoud the lamp guard mount with the same nut as the lower hindge or should I drill a seperate hole for nut and bolt through the rear panel?

Thanks in anticipation

Paul

1990, 110 CSW - with no name!!!!
Reply to