Defender TD5 Electrical Problem

Defender TD5 CSW (2002)

I had a bit of problem somtimes when starting. The lights on the dash would all come on as normal, but for about half a second.then nothing but the alarm going off Nothing electrical. I got it going after a while, trying anything electrical, on and off disconecting the battery. Bit of a niggle as I only use it about three times a week for about 10 miles at a time. Then it happend on the A1 next to the Angel of the North whilst going around 50mph. Engine stopped the lot.

Any help

Thanks

John

Reply to
JJ

I have Disconected every electrical conector I could find and it seems to be fine, and now the performance seems better when I start it on the morning. Has it now been fixed?

JJ

Reply to
JJ