Desperately Seeking........

Hi,

Does anybody have two NEW Bronco DirtDevils 235 x 85 x 16?

I know they are not made anymore, I have managed to get two already, but would like to make a full set, I love these tyres and I have not given up yet!

Ive managed to source some 265/75R16 but they are just too wide for my machine, so Im giving it one last shot - (tried on here a little while back for those having a groundhog type of day).

If not, it might be the greenway tyres - any comments?

Thanks

Roger

Reply to
Rog

The original tyres I got from Bronco were the Greenway ones. I think Bronco called them Anaconda or something like that. At about the same time that Bronco put all their prices up by 25% they stopped selling them.

Colway tyres now sell the Greenway and I just bought 2 to replace badly cut tyres. The latest ones come with bead protectors on the side walls and seem a bit stiffer (sidewalls) than the originals. I was impressed with the performance of the originals, I'm VERY impressed with the new ones and am about to order two more for the back.

They handle extremely well on dry roads and I'm happy with them off road. I'm running tubes with mine.

cheers

Dave W.

Dave White

Thanks Dave,