Diesel Injector Pump

Hi all, I have been informed that my injector pump on my '86 110 N/A County is on its last legs, I've seen a few 2.5TD Injector pumps on ebay, anyone know whter these are the same ones? I have the 'DPS' type apparently. Alternatively, anyone know of someone breaking a 2.5 N/A engine? Having already spent =A32k on an engine rebuild, I'm not keen on another =A3600 for a recon unit, or =A3300 to get this one reconditioned!

Thanks in advance

Smudge

Reply to
Smudge

Find somewhere else to recon it. I got the one on mine done for around £120 IIRC. It was like a different engine with a recon pump, a new lift pump and a set of injectors..

Got mine done at this place if you are anywhere near here:

Tom Woods

On or around 19 Oct 2006 04:31:43 -0700, "Smudge" enlightened us thusly:

whereabouts in the country?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Reply to