Diesel price

Well the cost of diesel here has hit £1.05.9p or as I call it £1.06 a litre! It has gone up every week for the last three to four weeks by 1p a litre.

Reply to
cyberwraith

Id love some at that...

All of our petrol stations no longer display the price on the lit up signs on the forecourt....

None of them can display 4 digits!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Ive seen quite a few petrol station signs being replaced recently for 4 digit ones. The company that make them must be making a killing at the moment! ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

1.10 regularly around the Midlands..

Im suprised the fuel protesters havent kicked off again..

Reply to
Tim Guy

Same here on the 30th.

8p in the last month(ish)... 27 Sep 2007 0.949 05 Oct 2007 0.969 +2p duty 11 Oct 2007 0.969 19 Oct 2007 0.979 +1p in 8 days 26 Oct 2007 0.979 06 Nov 2007 0.989 +1p in 18 days 16 Nov 2007 1.029 +4p in 10 days 24 Nov 2007 1.039 +1p in 8 days 30 Nov 2007 1.059 +2p in 6 days

Crude has steadly increased since a dip in late August at about US$70/barrel to a peak around the 26th Nov at US$96+/barrel, but it certainly hasn't rocketed up in the last month, in fact the current prce= is a couple of dollars below 90/barrel. Will we see pump prices fall? I =

doubt it.

Thats odd, they all started being chnaged around here *ages* ago, like over a year or more...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Mon, 03 Dec 2007 12:41:54 GMT, "Tim Guy" enlightened us thusly:

1.109 here, for shell, and a couple of p less for murky murco.

I have a shell fleet card; that's going to be around 1.06 this week.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I paid 115.9p on the M6 for it on Saturday.

Reply to
mark

What gets me is the differing prices from garage to garage. One Shell in town is 105.9 and 'tother one is 104.9!!. BP 500yards from me house is

107.9 and the Mobil a mile down the road is 105.9. Was in Wales last weekend and saw unleaded at 99.9 and diesel at 102.9. Why the differing prices FFS. I just bought a jerrycan which lives in the van. When out and about with work if i see cheap fuel i fill it up for the Disco!. Work have yet to tell us to find the cheapest fuel for the van.

Dom

Reply to
Dom J

I've seen a couple of emails recently suggesting a co-ordinated mass boycott of one particular fuel supplier for 10 days then moving onto another, with the aim of forcing prices down. I can't see Brit's getting worked up enough to bother - what do you all think?

Reply to
Dave Bromell

I personal think that it is time for anoth protest, and not backing down until at least 5p per litre tax is removed!

However as you say the people cannot be bothered with it. Everyone appears to be happy to be taxed to high hell.

Reply to
vertuas

Log into this system it gives you the cheapest stations daily if you want...

Regards

Brian Tonks Tonks4x4

Reply to
Brian Tonks

Lets be honest it seems the Brits have been beaten. I think it is high time that we stood up and shouted enough....cough....ahem....please? It cannot possibly continue like this can it?

Reply to
cyberwraith

Isle of Coll 13th October. Petrol & diesel =A31.28 per litre

Currently =A31.36 per litre!!

It must be good stuff!

Regards

Colin Mc

Reply to
rattymac

Garage in Norfolk today highlighted on local news £1.23 per litre ....... for both unleaded and diesel

Richard

Reply to
Richard