Dimensions of a 101 with Radio Body.

Can anyone give me the dimensions of a 101 with a radio body, or point me to a web site with this information. I'm after height - Length - Width and all up weight.

Got to see if it will fit before i buy one!

Dan

Reply to
Dan Mckenzie

GS specs here:

I'm not sure if a radio body is any bigger. If it is, then i don't think that there is much in it.

According to that a GS weighs ~1900kg. My ambi weighs about ~2900, so a radio body is probably somewhere in the middle :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Ring Graeme at Crooks Brothers I was there on Saturday, and they had a rad-bod in. AND my 6 year old identified it correctly [Pride]

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Same width, same length, allow 3-6" higher, I don't know the official figures for a RadBod.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Probably going to regret asking this (or bank manager might) but how much were they asking for it? Really wanted one but couldn't find one at a price I could afford, so settled on a GS.

I'm impressed, you have taught him well! :o)

Graham

Reply to
Graham G