Disco 1 - 6 CD changer unit

Hi All,

Anyone know what CD changer units will fit (without any jiggery-pokery) into a Disco 1?

Fed up with ours jamming EVERY week!!!

Cheers, Icky.

Reply to
the ickys

just another option, if you were willing to change the head unit, what about an mp3 cd player.

7 albums on one CD - much more compact option than a changer, and probably cheaper. Course depends on how mp3 orientated you are!

Gromit

Reply to
Gromit

Hi

I have ancient Pioneer CDX-P22 (plus pioneer head) installed. Fits well under LHD drivers seat and allows tray change without dismantling whole interior. It has square connector, so i don't know much about mating it with original (Clarion?) head.

Kalev

Reply to
Kalev Kadak

Mine was jammed when I got it. Philips DC082 Took it out, took it to bits. Jiggled it. Did some research via Google on model numbers. Got a replacement head unit (ex MGF) (Philips 741) (eBay) as original was FUBAR, and plugged it all together and it worked.

I'd take the changer to bits, clean and lube it and see if that fixes the problem.

Reply to
Colonel Tupperware