Disco 1 fromt shocks

Can any tell me what the difference is between STC3769G and STC3769 front shocks for a Disco 1? Both types seem to be listed.

regards Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Owt with a G is geniune part.

If it anit a G then you may get an aftermarket similarly spec'd item.

:-)

Reply to
Lee_D

Sorry I can't type!! I really meant the difference between STC3769 and STC3703

Regards Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Less helpful but the answer is

STC0066

;-)

Reply to
Lee_D

">> Sorry I can't type!! I really meant the difference between STC3769 and

Yeep that about sums the problem up!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I make it 66, the STCs cancel same as the 37s Agin, no help.

Reply to
GbH

Well honed powers of deduction I see ;-)

Reply to
EMB