Disco 1 rear bumper wanted.

Hi All,

I'm in need of a second hand rear bumper for my discovery1, 2.5tdi after having backed it into a post!

I'm located in the Oxford/Banbury area so am happy to travel a reasonable distance to collect.

any reasonable suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks

Gail

email snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

omitting the .

***NO Spam Please***.
Reply to
Gail

We've got one on the Corpse. I can get it repainted if you want. Delivery is no problem, if you meet us half way !

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Fantastic!