disco 2 pick up

Hello folks anybody done a disco 3 dr conversion to a pick up. Need a pick up, but has to be something different. Stu

Reply to
tomtom

Guess nobody dun it !!! I maybe doing a 1st then?

Reply to
tomtom

If you are talking about a Disco 2, then no I have not seen one. If Disco 1, then plenty have been done. Look in Landrover mags, I believe Cheviot 4 x 4 have one as a demonstrator. I good place to ask is the Discovery Owners Club website or Difflock.com forums. Someone there is bound to know.

Reply to
Martin Coombs