Disco 2 rear lamp guards

Anyone know of where to obtain some rear lamp guards for a disco II ? I'm not bothered about the lower guards just the lights at the top. They must be genuine parts or if third party similar to genuine parts i.e. plastic 'chunky' guards not the thinner metal or coated guards.

I'm reluctant to pay £100 at an LR dealership, just wondered if anyone knew of any good suppliers etc.

Thanks Mark

Reply to
soapydux

Try Brookwells

I got a price from themrecently for exactly what you want, but can't remember what it was now.AFAIK there's no 3rd party equivalent, it's Genuine Parts or nothing - atleast that's what I found but you may be lucky. If it's any help, I can tell you the trade price (ie what the dealers buy them at) is £27 + VAT (part code STC53194). I'm surprised anybody's charging a hundred quid for them.

David

Reply to
David French