Disco 200 Tdi alternator left hand fit?

I need a new alternator on a 200TDi Disco. The parts manual and John Craddock website mention that their part RTC5681 is left hand fit (LH).

This confuses me a bit, does this mean there is also a RH fit, and how do I know which one I have?

This is on a LH drive car, with aircon.

Grateful for any advice,

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom

Left Hand and Right Hand are always from the persective of someone sitting in the drivers seat for Land Rover's - it avoids confusion with LRD and RHD.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Thanks for that Richard, so it is the correct part.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom